Are you experienced Storage admin, oriented on NetApp systems and would you like to move in your career even further? Would you like to work on an international projects? If so, then join the elite IT community and earn good money, enjoy flexibility and develop your potential for the future.
What will you do?
Your work will
- implementation, administration and migration of backup and storage environment with a focus on NetApp Storage Systems (Clustered ONTAP & 7-mode)
- administration and operation of SAN and NAS storage environments
- administration and operation of Brocade SAN switches
- administration and operation of backup environments
- PowerShell and scripting
- planning, design and implementation of commissioning and operation for complex systems
- processing/execution of complex orders
- cooperation in the preparation of decision templates and concepts
- install and maintain tools
- design and implementation of supporting tools
- development and planning of service concepts
- control of order processing
- ensure the agreed service level
- netApp SnapDrive & SnapManager
- creation of documentation
What do we expect
- several years of demonstrable experience in Storage/Backup Admin positions
- good orientation and hands-on skills with Netapp storage technologies
- knowledge of SAN and NAS storage systems and backups, design, administration and commissioning
- knowledge of Netapp Storage systems (Clustered ONTAP & 7-mode), NetApp SnapDrive & SnapManager
- german language (min. B1)
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
gd-Team was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts. Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. gd-Team continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.