SAP ABAP developer
What will you do?
Your work will
– direct communication with the customer, including meeting client requirements
– analysis of customer requirements and solutions
– design of solution architecture, system configuration
– occasional travel to a customer in Germany (about every 4-6 weeks for 3-4 days)
do you need?
– experience with at least one SAP module SD, FI, FI-CA/CO, PM, MM, CRM, ISU, PP
What do we expect
– willingness and desire to learn in new areas
– ability to search for information on your own
– strong presentation skills and experience in direct client communication
– German – Upper Intermediate (B2) or English – Upper Intermediate (B2)
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German