SAP IS-U developer with MaKo skill
We are looking for an experienced colleague who will work with us on projects for international companies, helping us deploy and maintain technology solutions at them. Become a member of the elite IT community, improve your skillset and earn handsomely in the process. All this with flexible conditions and in a pleasant culture of a Slovak company with renowned European clients.
What will you do?
Your work will
- analyzing the implemented processes for conventional, intelligent and smart metering systems in device management in SAP IS-U
- SAP ISU developments
- test of the implemented adjustments/optimizations on the SAP ISU R3 platform
- implementation of the respective EDIFACT format adjustments.
- carrying out an error analysis within these processes
- carrying out error corrections within these processes
- restoration of the process handling of the conventional, intelligent smart metering systems
- preparation of technical documentation
What do we expect
- minimum 4 years’ relevant SAP IS-U experience
- familiar with the ISU add-ons (IDEX)
- ABAP coding
- combination of at least two experience:
– device management
– market communication (MaKo)
– data exchange format MSCONS
- experience with other SAP modules besides ISU: SD (Sales&Distribution) or PO (Process Orchestration) – advantage
- very good English skills (at least level B2)
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
gd-Team was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts.
Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. gd-Team continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.
You can find out more about the life of the company and its employees on our Facebook page: