SAP Senior XI/PI/PO Consultant
Are you familiar with SAP XI/PI/PO and do you have experience with application programming in ABAP4/OO? Do you want to participate in foreign projects from Slovakia, from the comfort of your own home? If so, then join the elite IT community and earn good money, enjoy flexibility and develop your potential for the future.
What will you do?
As a part of our programming team you will provide technical support for customers in Germany or Slovakia.
Your work will
- object and structurally oriented application and interface programming in ABAP4/OO (ABAP Dictionary, Dynpro, User exits, BADI, BAPI, Control Framework ALV, etc…) for SAP SD, MM, FI, HR, BW
- analysis, design and implementation of integration scenarios migration from SAP PI dual stack (ABAP and Java), single stack (Java), including ccBPM migration (cross component business processes)
- analysis, design and implementation of workflow scenarios
- development and programming of SAP Scripts, SAP Smartforms, SAP Adobe Interactive Forms
- functional and technical analysis, ALE/IDE interface development
- collaboration with a project manager and other team members throughout the project lifecycle
What do we expect
- more than 4 years of experience in SAP specialising in design and implementation of integration scenarios in the SAP Process Integration/SAP Process Orchestration environment
- experience with application programming in ABAP4/OO
- analysis, design and implementation of integration scenarios, development of mapping (Message mapping, Java mapping, XSLT, ABAP mapping)
- development of functions for mapping programs, development of customer modules for SAP PI adapters, development of Java proxy interface
- experience in using standard SAP PI adapters (HTTP, REST, SOAP, File/FTP, JDBC, Mail, iDoc, RFC, XI, JMS), third-party adapters
- german (min. B1)
- object programming of applications in ABAP4/OO for SAP SD, MM, FI, HR, BW modules
- analysis, design and implementation of integration scenarios from SAP PI dual stack
- development and programming of SAP Script, SAP Smartforms, SAP Adobe interactive forms
- analysis and development of ALE/IDE interfaces
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
gd-Team was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts. Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. gd-Team continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.