SAP Senior XI/PI/PO Consultant
What will you do?
Your work will
– analysis, design and implementation of integration scenarios migration from SAP PI dual stack (ABAP and Java), single stack (Java), including ccBPM migration (cross component business processes)
– analysis, design and implementation of workflow scenarios
– development and programming of SAP Scripts, SAP Smartforms, SAP Adobe Interactive Forms
– functional and technical analysis, ALE/IDE interface development
– collaboration with a project manager and other team members throughout the project lifecycle
do you need?
– analysis, design and implementation of integration scenarios from SAP PI dual stack
– development and programming of SAP Script, SAP Smartforms, SAP Adobe interactive forms
– analysis and development of ALE/IDE interfaces
What do we expect
– experience with application programming in ABAP4/OO
– analysis, design and implementation of integration scenarios, development of mapping (Message mapping, Java mapping, XSLT, ABAP mapping)
– development of functions for mapping programs, development of customer modules for SAP PI adapters, development of Java proxy interface
– experience in using standard SAP PI adapters (HTTP, REST, SOAP, File/FTP, JDBC, Mail, iDoc, RFC, XI, JMS), third-party adapters
– german (min. B1)
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German