Our employees are not insensitive to areas such as helping children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, which is why they assigned first place to the ESBA project – Early Start Bratislava in the first quarter of this year in internal voting for the best project. It is a private healthcare establishment that provides timely therapeutic intervention and diagnosis for these children. Their main goal and focus is to provide direct ESDM therapy.
The financial resources will be used as follows:
- Extension of the premises of the ESBA Centre in Bratislava;
- Translation of specialised literature into Slovak language (for parents and experts);
- Financial support for families who cannot afford intensive care for their child;
- Purchase of new material equipment (toys, therapeutic appliances);
- Organization of lectures and workshops, with the participation of leading world experts and therapists;
- Training of other therapeutic and diagnostic workers;
- Educational programmes for teachers of kindergartens, primary schools, who encounter ever more frequently children with ASD.